Children's Martial Arts in Roswell
If you want to boost your child’s confidence, increase their focus, plus teach them to be self-disciplined and respectful, Tiger Academy of Roswell Kids Karate school would be the BEST choice for you.
Our high-energy Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Roswell Roswell Kids Karate for Kids class not only builds strength, speed, balance and coordination, it helps children focus on three winning character attributes: Respect, Responsibility and Resourcefulness. Plus it gives them a love for health and fitness that will transcend for a lifetime.
Kids Gain Respect, Responsibility and Resourcefulness
Through play, education and physical conditioning, your child will build confidence and learn to defend themselves against a larger stronger opponent. They’ll learn how to effectively escape from being grabbed and how to defend against another child without having to hurt them or get hurt themselves.
MORE Than Just a Roswell Kids Karate Workout!
As the only school in Atlanta certified to teach Gracie Jiu Jitsu by the Gracie Academy in Torrance California ... and being VOTED the #1 Roswell Kids Karate School in Atlanta, ensures you get consistent top-notch training all the time.
If you want to get your child in the best shape of their life, while focusing on healthy lifestyle choices such as what to eat and drink as well as what we not to put in your body, find out more!
- Little Champs (5-7 year olds): Using “Gracie Games” and age appropriate Jiu-Jitsu techniques, this class builds a child’s confidence, focus and ability to learn. It’s an active class that gives the little ones a great workout. We use positive encouragement and praise.
- Junior Grapplers (8-14 year olds): Kids gain the mental and physical benefits of Jiu Jitsu training and begin to focus even more on the proper execution of the techniques. Using “Gracie Games”, simplified techniques from the adult curriculum, and lots of drills, this class provides challenging physically and mentally workout using positive encouragement.
What are the benefits of Martial Arts for your child?
Improve Your Childs Focus, Fitness and Confidence!
Don’t hesitate to give your child the ability to overcome the obstacles faced today. To learn more about kids karate, please fill out the contact form on this page with your details and have information sent immediately to your inbox.
- Become strong, fit and flexible
- Overcome fears and challenges
- Gain a healthy outlet for physical aggression and stress
- Learn Vital Safety Tips and Practical Self Defense.
- Be much less likely to be bullied
- Learn to say “NO” to negative peer pressure
- Plus, learn to set and achieve life goals